Scrambled, sunny side up, boiled o poached?
Honestly, there was a time when I didn't know what 'poached' was. Kaya naman nang malaman ko na kung ano yon at nagka boyfriend ako ng gwapo, tinanong ko na agad para ma-impress, "Ano'ng gusto mo sa itlog?" Sasagot pa lang s'ya ng "Kinakam---", sinundan ko kaagad ng, "Poached?" Naaaks! Kasal na kami ngayon. Kaya kung gusto mong magka-asawa ng gwapo, learn how to poach an egg perfectly.
1. Put one egg in a small bowl like that of the photo above.
2. Boil about 3 cups of water in a pan o mga 2-3 inches na taas ng tubig.
3. While the water is briskly boiling, add a pinch of salt in the water and a few drops of vinegar in the middle of the pan.
4. Then carefully drop the egg in the middle of the water.
5. Cook for around 2 minutes and scoop carefully with a slotted spoon. Add salt and pepper.