August 10, 2013

N@w This Is Priceless

       Volunteering to do the 2013 N@W Breastfeeding Calendar's layout was a no brainer for me, albeit I had recently lost both my yaya and helper at that time. I knew it would be challenging, given all the domestic demands and that of a five-year-old handsome boy with special needs. But for the love of N@W who had always been my sanity saver since the W@W days, I knew it was payback time, so i offered to do the job.
       Working with the lady boss Benz Rana, thru Facebook messenger, email and text was a walk in the park. The sleepless nights didn't really feel like it, because she was fun, easy and light to work with. I wouldn't have done it of course without the very supportive husband, "Ako na dito, gawin mo na yung sa N@W", and sheer luck (thank you Universe) that the handsome son was on his best behavior during those times.
       And so we did it. I was excited to get my own copies during the N@W Christmas Party but stall on looking at them until around midnight when the boys were already asleep and all the house works were done. In other words, I planned to savor the moment during my "ME" time.
       I took them out of the loot bag and noticed that one copy didn't have the board base for the desk calendar to stand. I thought it was ok.. and that I'd keep that one for my portfolio.


       I took a second look, and then I saw it...
       ... and I knew it was going to be a very special "ME" time. :)
       This was the sweetest thank you I have ever received and I cried as I read the messages one by one.
       You are very welcome and always will be, dear N@Wies. And thank you for the overwhelming LOVE you have been showing our family to this very day. 

4 comments:

  1. Breastfeeding is feeding of infants or young children with breast milk from female breasts (i.e. through lactation). The sucking reflex enables babies to suck and swallow milk instinctively. Some mothers express milk to be used while their child is being cared for by others by hand or by using a breast pump.

    |Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TopBlogs

Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines